Posting workers to Germany
For many years, MR JOB has been cooperating with the representatives of the German labour market, providing the services of posting workers to companies in many different industries.
We hold the German labour lease license (Arbeitnehmerueberlassungserlaubnis) which is evidence that the MR JOB agency is financially sound and performs its services in full respect of the law, ensuring the safety of all the cooperating parties.
The comprehensive process of posting of workers includes:
- services provided to the Contractor by an appointed representative of the MR JOB agency, responsible for the execution of the contract and the permanent care of the effective cooperation between the Employer, Agency and the Employees;
- recruitment of workers, HR and payroll services, providing care for the employees by the Agency in Poland;
- organizing accommodation for the posted workers.
What makes us stand out in the German market s our individual approach to the Client. We adapt the nature of cooperation to the expectations of our Partners in accordance with the following guidelines:
- understanding and prioritizing the needs of the Contractor, alongside the timely provision of customized services;
- availability of an appointed representative of the MR JOB agency enabling swift response to the Client’s inquiries;
- providing professional services to the Contractor with respect to the posting of workers, guaranteed by experienced MR JOB consultants.
By organizing its human resources in cooperation with MR JOB the contractor gains:
- skilled labour – the posted workers have relevant qualifications and many years of professional work experience;
- stable, motivated team of workers – the remuneration exceeding the minimum rates of pay and comfortable accommodation contribute to low employee turnover and high motivation;
- high efficiency and timely execution of work – the skilled and properly motivated staff work with diligence and dedication.