Implementation of EU projects
The MR JOB temporary employment agency has gained considerable experience in implementing EU projects. In the years 2007 – 2013, we carried out projects as part of the Human Capital Operational Programme and the Innovative Economy Operational Programme.
The new EU strategy for the years 2014 – 2020 is a good opportunity to support the development of Polish companies. Almost 73 mld euro will be spent on implementing 16 regional and 8 state projects and the Development of Eastern Poland supra-regional programme. The priority of the six-year programme is to enhance the roles of knowledge, education and innovation. The money from the EU budget will be also spent on supporting competitiveness, eradicating poverty, and improving Polish employees’ qualifications.
As part of 25 programmes, in the years 2014 – 2020, projects focusing on the following aspects will be mostly co-financed:
- enterprise development,
- research and development,
- energy from renewable sources,
- development of information society,
- labour market development,
- combating social exclusion.
We offer our support in:
- consulting possibilities to be granted EU funds;
- conducting public training courses in improving competence of employees working in our clients’ companies;
- drawing up and implementing training projects, adjusted to the needs of a given company.
In 2013, we supported over 200 people rom our region who developed their language skills. 90% participants of course were our clients’ employees.